Monday, March 16, 2015

Some changes and fun times

I do apologize for the delay in further postings. Since my last post I had a few medical things pop into my life including bed rest followed by the early arrival of our second kiddo.

And since then it has been just the getting used to having two minions instead of just one, I say minions when really it is them who run the house and our schedule on a day to day basis. Now that it has been a month things are settling down quite a bit so I can get back to sharing some yummy recipes and posting updates.

Introducing Inara Serenity Rose [and her brother Darren laughing behind her]
Some recipes I will be sharing over the next few weeks:

St Paddy's Day dinner - home made Corned Beef, braised in Guinness
Chocolate Mousse [guest post]
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Lemon Cranberry Bars
And much more...

And yes as you saw there is a guest post listed, I have enticed my other half to share some of his yummy baking recipes.

Until then take care [and for those who celebrate with green beer tomorrow, be safe and have fun!]

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment