Tuesday, January 20, 2015

And I am back after a few Years... Here is an update for you all

So apparently the last time that I posted it was March 2011.

Well lets just say a LOT has happened in the last 3 almost 4 years now.

First an apology, I never intended to neglect this page, I honestly have files and files of delicious recipes and a few photos of things which I have wanted to share with you all. But as it happens life took over, from school and now children [yes I said children] and now as we are entering 2015 I am trying to get things organized once more.

What can you expect from the blog?

Well I have the offer of some guest blogs, so some recipes from friends to share.

A few fun anecdotes of my now 2yr old minion and the promise of many new ones with this new minion who is on the way.

My Darren, born 10weeks early on 10 December 2012, his first year and 2nd year photo.
Truly the joy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment